Create the gold standard, evidence-based digital therapeutic solution for stuttering.
Stuttering is a neuro developmental disorder that begins in childhood and often becomes chronic for teens/adults. It affects 8% of children and 2% of adults, however we believe the existing forms of therapy are not as effective as they should be.
BeneTalk is the solution that provides out-of-clinic support to parents/teens/adults who stutter & empowers speech therapists to offer support before, during, and after therapy.
Beyond stuttering, we have the potential to help EVERYONE find joy in speaking.
Digital Therapeutics: The Future of Speech Therapy
- Over 15,000 downloads across 193 countries.
- Higher retention than the top 10% of health apps in the US, with 85% of users finding BeneTalk effective.
- A recent feasibility study demonstrated that after standard therapy is completed, the use of BeneTalk continues to improve people's lives.
- Before therapy: Early intervention for children and parents through instant support
- During therapy: Out-of-clinic visibility for speech therapists to evaluate adherence
- Post-therapy: Ongoing management of chronic stuttering
- Recently secured a £400k award from Innovate UK and £200k in equity.
- Use of funds will be on product development for children/teens, research studies and U.S. sales expansion.
- Applying for £1.5 million R&D pipeline non-dilutive grant funding, supported by key charities and universities in the UK.